We will be closed November 23rd and 24th for Thanksgiving.
|Name||Delivery Start||Cash Price||Basis|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Cattle Selling Continues on Monday
- Live cattle futures tried to rebound at the open, contracts ended the day with $1.47 to $2.82 losses. of today’s action is compiling showlists, with a few $175 cleanup sales reported in the South on Monday. Feeder cattle posted losses of $4.72 to $6.52. The CME Feeder Cattle Index up...
- Wheat Sale Continues on Cyber Monday
- The wheat market was in collapse mode on Monday, as the market puts things on sale to trigger more export business. Chicago contracts were down 14 1/2 to 116 1/4 cents at midday. Kansas City futures were 10 to 15 1/4 cents in the red and exploring new lows. MPLS...
- Cotton Settles Weaker on Monday
- Cotton posted losses of 144 to 180 points on Monday to start the week off on a lower note. Crude oil was down $0.52/barrel, with the US dollar index 19 points lower. The last NASS Crop Progress report for this year showed 83% of the US cotton harvest finished by...
- Soybeans Stuck in Neutral on Monday
- Soybeans were mixed at the close, with front months fractionally to a penny weaker and other contracts steady to a penny higher. The product values tried to help the bulls out, as front month Soymeal futures were up $1.10 to $2.50/ton and back months down 40 cents to $1.50. Soybean...
- Corn Weaker on MY Low in Shipments
- Corn futures closed out the Monday session with contracts down 1 ¾ to 7 ¾ cents lower across the board. Weakness in the wheat complex was not helpful and pressured things as well. The Monday morning Export Inspections report showed 406,680 MT (16.01 mbu) of corn shipped during the week...
- Hogs Head Lower to Start New Week
- Hogs saw losses of 62 cents to $1.85 on Monday, with Dec the exception, up 30 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was reported at an average price of $58.85 in the Monday PM report on light action, which was up $1.36 from the Friday afternoon price. The CME...